There is so much to think about when it comes to your wedding. Chances are for most of you it’s your first time. I’m here to give you a quick and simple guide to what flowers you need for your wedding day.
The Wedding Flower Checklist.
For the Wedding Party
- The Bridal Bouquet – the most important pieces I’d say!
- Bridesmaids/Flower girls
- Grooms Buttonhole
- Groomsmen’s Buttonhole – this includes Father of the Bride
- Corsages for parents/grandparents
- Pedestal arrangements – either at the entry or alter or both!
- Alter arrangement for a church or floral arch for a civil/outside ceremony
- Aisle arrangements – this can create a real impact walking down the aisle.
- Top Table arrangement – it is nice to have something a little different on the top table.
- Table Centrepieces
- Flowers for the cake/cake table
- Bar decoration
- Flower Arches – check this Moon Arch, massive swoon…
- Table Plan flowers
I always advise repurposing flowers from the ceremony to the reception, it saves money and can give the venue an added wow factor.
This list is quite traditional and is just a guide. I do like to break the rules so we can discuss exactly what you want and need.